Saturday, February 9, 2013

Home Photoshoot Realities

I had to laugh.

I was looking through old pictures on the computer and came across our "Christmas Card Photoshoot."  You know, the time when you get the kids in a cute Christmas outfit and are determined to get that one perfect picture.

What diluted sense of reality was I in to think I could get a picture of the two of them. Together. Both looking at the camera at the same time. Both smiling.  Ha!

Well, I sort of managed to but I can tell you it took an hour and a half and a lot of repositioning and distracting! Anyway, I wanted to share the entire spread of photos in the album - this of course does not include the pictures I deleted right after taking them (they were that bad).  I hope you at least get a chuckle out of these gems. I know I did!













and the winners were:

 One "cute" picture

One "silly" picture


And there you have it! Can any of you relate??

No comments:

Post a Comment