Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wisdom Wednesday: I Was Going To...

I Was Going To...
    By Sarah Nurmi

I was going to teach until retirement... but my kids took priority.

I was going to stay out late with friends...but my kids took priority.

I was going to scrapbook and make cards last night... but my kids took priority.

I was going to have a guest room... but my kids took priority.

I was going to get ALL the laundry done in one day... but my kids took priority.

I was going to buy some new clothes...but my kids took priority.

I was going to go on an evening run... but my kids took priority.

I was going to take a shower...but my kids took priority.

I was going to be a self-seeking, self-interested, egocentric ME ME ME... but my kids took priority.



Thank you, Benjamin Eero & Gianna Brooklyn for teaching me what it truly means to love others more than you love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment