Monday, March 26, 2012

Not Me Monday: March 26th

I did NOT forget it was Monday and almost slacked on posting today...

**********

I did NOT cry after Thad told me his travel schedule for next month
(gone 14 days, which in mother-with-two-little-kids time is equivalent to a year)

**********

I did NOT almost have an anxiety attack last night thinking about flying to Florida
(it's coming up fast!)

**********

I did NOT almost go to an Open House yesterday, even though we can't buy again for another year (thank you, short sale....)

**********

And finally, I did NOT start 5 days worth of reading today, that is "due" tomorrow
(oops!)

**********

WHAT DID YOU "NOT" DO THIS WEEK??


1 comment:

  1. I did not leave my 4 month old in the car while I jumped out screaming because there was a spider on my purse next to me. Nor did I stand next to the car thinking how to eather get him out, or my purse out, for about 10 minutes while crying and hyperventalating. THANK YOU arachnophobia!

    ReplyDelete