Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nothin' Fancy Friday: Nurmi Family "Photo Fails"


I love taking pictures. I’m not the greatest at it, nor do I have the most expensive or fanciest camera to do it with. Nonetheless, I try to seize any great photo opp!

I thought I would share a few “photo fails.” Hopefully you will get a few laughs this Friday – at my family’s expense, of course. Enjoy!


"The Gold Digger"
*********************************************************

"Just Keep Smiling..."
**********************************************************

"Not Going to Cooperate"
********************************************************

Ben's Blue Balls
**************************************************

"Cute.... girl???"
**************************************************
I hope you were able to get at least one chuckle from today's post. :)
Happy Friday!








1 comment: