1 jar spaghetti sauce
Vegetables of choice (I use one can of mixed veggies) I have also used steamed bagged veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, etc. Totally up to you!
16 oz container of cottage cheese
1 egg, slightly beaten
6 strips of lasagna, uncooked
8 oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In one bowl, mix spaghetti sauce and veggies, then set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, ¼ cup Parmesan and blend well.
3. Spread just enough of the spaghetti sauce mixture to cover the bottom of an ungreased 13”x9” baking dish.
4. Top with 3 uncooked strips of lasagna.
5. Put half of the cottage cheese mixture on top of that, then half of the remaining spaghetti sauce mixture.
6. Next, sprinkle half of the mozzarella on top.
7. Repeat layers, starting with lasagna strips.
8. Sprinkle the very top layer with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.